Hey all! =)
The weather has been...yeah you guessed it, good, bad and terrible.
Terrible because: It rained for days and days on no end (yeah, i know this is Britain, but still...summer is supposed to be sunny....), and I was going to walk home in the rain without my umbrella until my friend's dad saved us! YAY!
Good because: after all the terible rain, the sun finally came out!! It dried up everything and I was so happy to see it because it was the right temperature for this time of year!
Bad because: The sun which came out and dried eveything up is TOO bright. See, I have really bad eyesight problems (i'm short-sighted) and when it gets too bright I start seeing these black dots...weird, I know.
Outside, right now, it's 29 degrees! It's really, really hot. Well...I guess it's hotter in pakistan, but still!
More updates soon!
xxnozzles

No comments:
Post a Comment