Powered By Blogger

Monday, 16 August 2010

Bluebook and Rock cakes ;)

Hello again!!!
Sorry it's been a while since I updated :S
Anyway, I found out yesterday that the pictures I take on my mobile can be saved onto my o2 account. O2 is the mobile company thing I've got...they're the people I pay when I send a paid text...etc.
Anyway, I logged onto the computer and then went onto the o2 website to send a free text (o2 let you send 10 free texts each month if you sign up for thier website). Then at the corner of the page I noticed the bluebook link. When I clicked on it it took me to a page which had information on what bluebook is. Basically I can send all my pictures one by one to the given number (for free) and then all I had to to was check the messages (which were saved on my o2 account) which I had sent bluebook. I sent some pictures, and they came up really well! I also sent a video clip, and that came up too.
Anyways, less about that...

Yesterday I made rock cakes... If you search through my blog there should be a recipe on them. They turned out VERY well! But sadly, they finished quickly :(
I said some time ago I would post pictures of them, so here you go!
I put them in sillcone cup cases :P
Do they look nice? I think so!! :D
That's all for now!
xxnozzles



2 comments:

  1. yes noor they look yummy!!! :D
    and it's awesome you can send photos to your o2 account! keep posting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. okays! =^_^=
    i posted this one using bluebook :D
    xxnozzles

    ReplyDelete