Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Holidays

Hi again :)
I've been having holidays now...well, for two weeks...
You now that feeling? it's like, ''Yaaaaaay!!!!! Holidays!!!!'', and then when they come, the only thing you do is stay at home watching T.V and writing on facebook ''bored''...you know what it's like? Well, it's like that with me! Seriously...
But at least with all this free time I can update! So, I hope to be updating a lot now! =)

This is the kind of face I have on me
when I have absolutely NOTHING to do!

5 comments:

  1. well, except the fact i'm not a cat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing. We are so proud of you sweetie! Love, Noddles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice kitty...reminds me of the ones ur dad sent us ;) heh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww no there are tonnes of ways you can make ur vacations amazing. =D Hang out with friends, read books, take nice baths and put on nice polish and then cuddle in with a hot milkshake, help mum out, arts and crafts, movies, and ofcourse blogging =D

    do drop by my blog Noor =)
    xx
    Love, Sana.
    http://sunshineloveintherain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete