I can't believe it! This is my 3rd post today! Well, you can see how bored I get...
But you now, I keep getting lots of support from my 2 fave cousins (their names remain annonymous... O_o )
I really love blogging! It's kinda fun...well, if i created a blog, it must mean I like blogging, right?
Oh yea, I've gotten really lazy in these holidays, so if you guys ever see stuff like ''u no wat it's like?'',
it just means i'm being lazy using short-form (it's what I call using u instead of you). But hopefully, my laziness won't pester me while I write new posts...
Still, I'm wondering, HOW DO I INSERT SMILIES????????!!!!! *ahem* Sorry about that, but are there smilies on here? I mean, i love doing stuff like: ^-^ and =D and :) and etc, but do you get proper smilies on here?
And I get so excited when people tell me they've looked at my blog :) It means they don't think I'm boring...hehe. If I had the whole day, then I could probably post 45 new posts today...:P Oh yea, whose noticed I keep changing my font colour? I think it makes the page prettier :D And I also think writing in separate paragraphs (which are quite small) makes readers (not that i know any) and me want to read the post :D
| eheheeee...don't ask why I put this on... ghufy's cute face is adorable...(if that makes any sense) |

it's nice to have different color fonts :D
ReplyDeletelove ghufran's photo! good thing you like blogging :)
You have dedicated readers dear :) (Noodles)
ReplyDeleteheyy Noor =]
ReplyDeletenice blog you have got here, i like the orange shades! =o
how are yor vacations going? getting bored? Oo
and no smileys here =| but we can on our own right? \(-__-)/ =P
yay, 3 posts in a day! good! <3
Haha =P Keep posting! Ghufran is cute!!! =D
ReplyDelete@ sizzles
ReplyDeletei like different colour fonts too! :)
and ghufyy is adorable :) glad u like it
@ noodles
ReplyDeletewow!! i LOVE people reading my stuff :D
it's so good to hear i have dedicated readers!!!! <3
@ sidra
ReplyDeletehello!
nice to see you like my blog :D
i love the colour orange :)
my vacations? boooooring :D
yeah, i like making my own ones up :D
^-^
i read ur blog the other day and it was fun to read!! <3
yea, i'm obsessed :D
@ sana
ReplyDeleteokies! i will! :D
thank-you! ghufran (if he was readfing this) would probably say that too ;)