Powered By Blogger

Friday, 7 June 2013

Bleeeh.

I don't know how to begin this post or what this one is actually about. No wait let me start again. *draws a line through the first sentence* BOO! there, much better. I'm in the middle of maths revision and eating some kind of sweet something made by my mother. 
Zis is my table right now (the sweet whateveritis in the bowl). Blogger won't behave and it won't turn the picture around.
 Anyway, I thought I should let you know I'm gonna make a new blog. Not now, On june the 19th to be exact (the day when my last exam ends and i become free to do whatever i please with my life for about 2 months and 2 weeks). It's gonna be like this one, buuuut i'm gonna intro myself and then i shall write better posts (which won't be as childish as my ones right now including this one). Soooo yeah. They also won't be based too much on me. I hope. I haven't made this blog yet but I will. Oh and it will get updated more regularly too. And when i make it i'll post the link here.

I hate maths btw. It sucks. Too many formulae. I have done two questions since this morning. I got distracted a lot... like i went on pinterest and then on insta and then twitter and then back to pinterest and found a new way of doing eye liner and i laaave it and i put on some eye liner the way the tutorial on pinterest showed. I'm high right now; i just ate something sugary and it was gonna rain earlier and sugar and rain make me high. It's weird but no one ever said I was normal. Anyway, I should really go back to zis maths.
Goodbye
love, nozzles

No comments:

Post a Comment