Powered By Blogger

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Hi, I'm really stressed right now

Hi, I know I haven't updated in forever and i'm sorry but you know how it gets being a teen and all and you have these stupid exams pulling your shoulders down? Yeah story of my life right now. I have like no time ever to take the 16th year of my life slowly, because if i'm not revising, i'm either sleeping or eating or doing something important. Or tweeting. Tweeting has become a major method of procrastination right now for me, and tumblr too. I just really like expressing myself on twitter and to be completely honest I really don't care what people think of me because it's my twitter and it's like my personal diary but a little less personal. Tumblr is just... well tumblr doesn't have a definition in my head because it's so amazing. It's like my little world where I just don't see judgmental people and I can reblog whatever I want. Oh and music is really helping me to get through this stress, it really helps because you don't have to think about it, it just flows. Anyway, I just came here to tell you I'm still alive, I'm stressed because of these stupid GCSE's and that I have my summer holidays coming up after the 19th of june (it's usually 19th of july but I get study leave so I don't have to come into school unless I have an exam and technically I get my summer holidays from tomorrow seeing as how tomorrow is when i go off on study leave, but i don't count it as summer holidays until my last exam is over). This year my summer will be 2 months and 2 weeks long, whereas usually it's only 6 weeks long, and if i count the days when i have exams it will be 3 months long (oooo!). I'm actually really excited about summer because i will have my gcse's out of the way and I can just draw and paint all day and hopefully find some work experience in a hospital nearby (i really need to get some work experience sorted because i want to show off to medical schools that i will be applying to at the end of my education). Anyway, right now i'm listening to some songs by The Ready Set, I really like that band. You should listen to Love like Woe (is it coincidence that Love like Woe just came on?) and Hollywood Dream because they are my favorite songs right now. Aaaanyway, I should probably go and finish the history past paper that I just started and then I got distracted. So yeah, I'll really try hard to blog in the summer because I will probably have tons of time then. And if you're reading this, I love you for reading my blog (even though i doubt anyone will read this because I haven't updated for so long)
Love nozzles

No comments:

Post a Comment